Saturday, April 11, 2009

RPP Townhouses

Someone posted a question about the townhouses at the 'Sakura area.'  I doubt these are TDY places.  PCS'd people I know there like them.  Locally they're called 'RPP' (I believe that's the company that rents them).  Thanks to one of my friends, who has shared these pictures with me to share with you:





One of the reasons PCS people like RPP, is that they don't require the monetary gift to the owner(s) which is equal to one month's rent, and you never get it back.  They do require damage deposits, and it's a one-year contract.  It's more similar to renting in the states.  Some of the high-rise apartments come furnished.  In the townhouses, you bring your own furniture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I am not sure why you have pictures of my home and who gave you permission to post them??

Anonymous said...

Hahaha